18th November 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Will i become eligible for Wipro Wase program after passing my back paper?

Myself amit,

I have completed my graduation in biotechnology in first year. I was having back in one of the subjects which i passed during my second year exams. But in second year i had a back of one of the second year subject which i passed with my third year exams. So i want to know whether i will be eligible for selection in wipro wase? Please convey
my email id is [email protected]

19th November 2015, 01:06 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i become eligible for Wipro Wase program after passing my back paper?

You are eligible to apply for WISTA program, but not for WASE.

The WASE eligible qualification is BCA and B. Sc (CS), whereas for WISTA the academic qualification is B.Sc and B.Com (CA).

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying WISTA is that the candidate must have passed graduation with at least 60% marks without any active backlogs.

To apply for WISTA go to https://synergy.wipro.com/ResumePost...gCampusReg.jsp
19th November 2015, 02:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i become eligible for Wipro Wase program after passing my back paper?

Yes, definitely you can apply for WIPRO WASE programme after having cleared your backlog papers, but do keep in mind that you can only apply for it being in final year or after completion of graduation and you should have scored a minimum of 60% in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?