4th March 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Will I loose my job which I got selected if there is a mistake which I did in the resume?

I attend mnc company selection drive for fresher by take small mistake in my resume that iam from eie brance but I put as ece.in selection I hot job.is this mistake makes to loose my job? Can you please tell me what should I do now? I am afraid if I will loose the job..

5th March 2016, 09:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I loose my job which I got selected if there is a mistake which I did in the resume?

It depends on the company and the job position being offered. If the job position was only for ECE and EIE was not eligible for it, then you will lose the job offer later when they will ask your academic certificates. If that is not the case, then there will not be much problem. Most of the companies do not consider the resume of fresher with high importance. They take into account the marksheet submitted by the students. Hence it will not be of much problem. But there is a chance that you might face problem if there is an internal audit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?