14th June 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?

I have got the chance to study Mass com & videography in St xaviers college,. are they giving placement from campus? what will be my job criteria ? How to ensure that I will get prepared for them as well? Can you please provide me the required information soon?

Thank you!

13th June 2016, 01:23 PM
january2016

Default Re: Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?

St Xavier college is one of the most reputed college in the educational sector whether it be a school, college or any of the engineering institute.

In all of these educational sector St Xavier name is more than enough to trust in and to get your self admitted there as a student, engineer or as a teacher and faculty.

So, if St Xavier has this much of trustworthy with it's student, teacher and all so you can directly believe for the placement from this college with out any doubt.
4th December 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?

After completing pcm what is the procedure to join multimedia and mass communication
19th July 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

According to the criteria I have 96.75% marks in agreegrate in my best 4 subjects. Can I get a sure chance in st xavier's kolkata in the mass communication department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?