19th December 2022, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Will Wipro reject me even after joining date for having less than 60% in 12th?

I applied for Wipro as lateral joinee with 4-5 working experience in software company.

I got 57% in 12th. But still I got LOI and BGV link to upload documents. I am waiting for joining date.

But I have one doubt: does Wipro reject me even after joining date for having less than 60% in 12th?

21st December 2022, 03:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Wipro reject me even after joining date for having less than 60% in 12th?

You must have obtained a minimum of 60% on all of your academic levels in order to apply to Wipro or any other MNC. You will not be qualified to apply for top MNCs because you received fewer than 60% marks in your 12th grade.
22nd December 2022, 09:29 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will Wipro reject me even after joining date for having less than 60% in 12th?

If your background or supporting documents don't meet the requirements, Wipro may reject your application or cancel your joining date. Candidates must have completed classes 10 and 12 and graduated with at least a 60% overall grade point average from a recognized board or university to be eligible. There shouldn't be any open backlogs at the time of the selection process, and graduation should be from a full-time degree course. The time between the previous application and the current one should be at least six months.
23rd December 2022, 11:48 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Wipro and other IT firms revoke offer letters.
The IT companies cancel hiring after delaying the on boarding process for 3 to 4 months.
They will call or mail you several time before rejecting.

Application can also be rejected, if a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Candidates are required to meet the requirements of job.
24th December 2022, 10:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Fir Wipro, candidates need minimum 60%marks in BE/BTech degree from a recognised university.

Candidates should be an Indian,Bhutan and Nepal.
25th December 2022, 12:31 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

For Wipro, candidates who have done 10th, 12th and graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?