23rd February 2011, 08:18 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

3i InfoTech Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

3i InfoTech conducts recruitment process for the recruitment of fresh graduates. Written test is the important part of this program. It has three sections namely English, Logical Reasoning and Arithmetic and Data Interpretation. Each section has 50 questions and the time provided is one and half hour. Section A is basically based on comprehension. The questions are on antonyms, synonyms and some questions are on finding grammatical errors. Section B contains questions from reasoning relating to the topics like relationship and coding. Section C contains questions from arithmetic; the questions in this section are generally from probability, data interpretation and other simple arithmetic problems. The question paper is printed in English. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/3i-infotech-placement-papers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?