30th January 2011, 12:51 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

AAI Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Airport Authority of India or AAI holds recruitment for deserving candidates. The written part of the process has two sections, namely the Technical part and the Non-Technical part. The non-Technical part has four different section and the names of each of them are:

• General Knowledge
• General English
• Reasoning
• other parts such as puzzles, fill in the blanks, etc.

The Technical part of the papers consists of questions from the following modules:

• Microwave & Radar
• Digital Devices belonging to the Linear
• Communication
• Networking (CN)

Candidates are offered a particular number of hours to answer each of the section from each of the part of the papers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/aai-placement-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: docx AAI Placement Sample Paper 1.docx(14.4 KB, 2635 views)
File Type: docx AAI Placement Sample Paper 2.docx(12.2 KB, 6921 views)
File Type: docx AAI Placement Sample Paper 3.docx(12.9 KB, 6257 views)
1st February 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AAI Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

in AAI junior executive(ATC) exam, technical part questions asked r from subject mentioned or they ask from any stream subject...should i go through only my subjects in IT or i wil have to read all parts of technical mentioned like radar,digital device etc which was not included in my course..pls reply as soon as possible...
1st February 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

in AAI junior executive(ATC) exam, technical part questions asked r from subject mentioned or they ask from any stream subject...should i go through only my subjects in IT or i wil have to read all parts of technical mentioned like radar,digital device etc which was not included in my course..pls reply as soon as possible...
15th October 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

WHICH ONE I PREFER THE BOOK FOR ATC OR AAI?
27th March 2012, 02:25 PM

Which book should I prefer to engineering civil
2nd June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a biology student, I have done Bsc in biotechnology and I am MBA in Marketing.I have filled the form for aai operation manger. In my registration slip, it is mentioned NA. can anybody help me that am i eligible for the exam or not. Kindly reply , I am trying to get the answer so long but no reply.. Appreciate your help. Thank you!!!
4th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Model questions for jr.assistant(fire service) exam in airport authority of india for last few years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?