3rd March 2012, 11:27 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-I Papers

We have gone through many Community Medicine-I question papers of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) and have found that University has never changed its paper pattern and has followed a simple pattern. Part I and Part II together forms this paper, though there is strict guideline to write them in different answer scripts. Both the parts have been given equal weightage i.e. 30 marks and same no. of questions i.e. 3. Generally in both the parts questions are like Write Short note and discuss briefly. Questions also have sub-parts i.e. you won’t find one single question of 10 marks instead two sub-questions of 5 marks like that. As here is no choice in the paper you have to touch each and every part of syllabus and go through all the tits bits of Community Medicine-I. Also a better practice is that you after going through your books you try to solve some model papers and question papers to check your level of understanding. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-I Papers
  2. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Ophthalmology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology- B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Microbiology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  16. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pathology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(2nd Prof.) General and Dental Pharmacology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof.-Organon of Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-I Papers

detailed syllabus of junior co-operatvie inspector
5th March 2012, 06:24 PM
yassdf

Default Re: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-I Papers

want a cbse paper of 12th of bst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?