14th April 2011, 05:54 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Business Mathematics and Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Part I Business Mathematics and Statistics Paper under Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level) come in two languages- English and Hindi. The students can answer in any of the two languages. There are a total of twelve questions divided into six sections of two questions each. The sections differ in the area of the subject from where the question is asked. There are no overall choices but internal choices are present for each of the question. The marks for each of the question are written on the right side of each question an they generally vary from 2-4 marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/certificate-in-accounting-technicians-foundation-course-entry-level-part-i-business-mathematics-and-statistics-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Organization and Management Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?
  5. Duration of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. DOEACC B Level Course-Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University BBA 2nd Year-Business Statistics and Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. DOEACC - O Level, M2-R3 Business Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, CS Foundation Basic Economics & Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. DOEACC - A Level, A2-R3 Business Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to get selected in AIIMS? With Allen study material can I get selected?
  14. Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. DOEACC B Level Course-Basic Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What is the ICWAI fee structure? -- [New]
  17. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Teaching-Learning in Primary Schools Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd April 2011, 10:03 PM
anish_hashim

Default Re: Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Business Mathematics and Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i lyk ur way of living living n how u do ol dis things.... nice work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?