10th January 2012, 11:37 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

COMEDK UGET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Chemistry is one of the most scoring subjects in COMEDK UGET. This paper combined with physics acquires a compulsory part of this exam which every candidate need to sit for. There are a total of 60 questions from chemistry. The total time allotted for the Physics and Chemistry section is 2 hours and it depends on individual candidates how much time he or she wants to dedicate for Chemistry. There is no negative marking in this paper and for every right answer one mark is awarded to the candidate. The rest of the section is mathematics and biology. A candidate can sit in any one of these or may sit for both the papers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/comedk-uget-chemistry-papers/
11th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: COMEDK UGET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

iam not a resident of karnataka but my relatives live there and so i wanted to write k-cet. my 10 percentace is 85 and irt year percentage is 90. thi year iam appearing for 2nd year.........
18th April 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: COMEDK UGET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hai,sir this is n.srujana reddy of andhra pradesh through practicing comedk uget previous 10 years papers do i score better rank and seat in college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?