3rd August 2012, 12:25 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-EME/ECE-104 Economics and Accountancy Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

It is important to be aware of certain aspects of economics and since economics and accountancy are connected with each other it is good to be thorough in both. Some of the important topics in these papers are determinants of consumer demand, concept of demand and supply, concept of national income, factors to be considered in terms of national income, cross elasticity of demand and the factors on which it depends, law of diminishing utility, price elasticity of demand and the relationship between Average Revenue, Marginal Revenue and Price Elasticity, indifference curve and its different characteristics, normal commodity and Giffen commodity, cost accounting and its objectives, ways in which cost accounting records help in the planning and controlling operations of a business enterprise, different elements of cost, Unit costing and Job Costing and conditions where they would be applicable, Economic Order Quantity, population and the factors which determine the growth and change in population of a country over the years.

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-EME/ECE-104 Economics and Accountancy Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- First Year First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Economics Paper- I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Karnataka State Open University MBA (F.E) 1st Semester-Macro Monetary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Bharathiar University MBA 1st year – Managerial Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- 1st Year 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Development Economics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Delhi University MCA 2nd Year Fourth Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-1st Semester Applied Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- 2nd Year 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th December 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-EME/ECE-104 Economics and Accountancy Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i want previous questions papers of NATIONAL CREATIVITY APTITUDE TEST coducted by iit delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?