1st July 2012, 11:57 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The India of My Dreams papers concentrate very much on sociology and its different structure. The paper pattern is such that each section questions concepts and asks for descriptions of different sociological theories that are pertaining to the Indian society today. The very first section of the paper is concerned with the principle theories of sociology. These will be on basic concepts and the student is required to learn up the primary foundational policies associated with India. There will be questions on research methods in Sociology as well. There will also be specific questions on India sociology as well as Gender and Society. Not to forget, Hindi Swaraj is an important aspect of this paper. Urban sociology is also an integral part of this paper. Urban sociology and environmental sociology also form a part of this paper along with regional sociology. These are basic portions of India of My Dreams paper which needs to be approached both subjectively and objectively.

Related Questions:
  1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Reading of Novel (EEG-08) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Understanding Drama (EEG-07) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University: Understanding Prose Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University-Understanding Poetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-03 Village Swaraj Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  8. List of universities offering B.E Civil in distance programme?
  9. What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Com through correspondence -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  12. How to do PG with Geography in Coimbatore under distance education or part time?
  13. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  14. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  15. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  16. List of colleges that provide external admission to Degree course in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Second Year Computer Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Dr. B.R.Ambedhkar Open University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?