14th March 2011, 12:51 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

ICWAI Applied Direct Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Applied Direct Taxation paper is an intermediate level paper as included by ICWAI that requires students to have a profound knowledge over the direct tax laws, its provisions and applications;benefits, deduction and collection of taxes;computation of income tax and return filing etc. The questions in the paper are from all sections of the syllabi. It is a 100 marks paper of 3 hours. The paper begins with 10 compulsory questions of two marks each and the 11th 5 mark question. The rest of the paper contains seven 15 marks questions out of which five are to be answered. For your reference below are attached some of the previous years question papers which will help you in preparing for this paper. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/icwai-appli...xation-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. ICWAI Applied Indirect Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question papers
  2. Previous 5 years question papers for ICWAI group?
  3. ICWAI Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. ICWAI Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. DOEACC B Level Course-Applied Bioinformatics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to join ICWA course after completing MBA in OU campus?
  7. ICWAI Commercial and Industrial Law and Auditing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Applied Mathematics-II (Maths 2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. ICWAI Operation Management and Information System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completing UG in BBA? Which is the best university?
  11. ICWAI Capital Market Analysis and Corporate Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course - Group I Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous years question papers of excise and taxation inspector? -- [New]
  14. Can I take admission in ICWA after passing 12th from commerce
  15. Previous year Question Papers of Taxation Inspector Exam of SSC in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year Question Papers of Excise Taxation Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Applied Mechanics (AE03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th March 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICWAI Applied Direct Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

II Puc Computer science provious Quacation paper
13th May 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICWAI Applied Direct Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

what is mean accountancy
26th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

icwai indirect taxation solved papers
30th January 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i want model question for previous year
13th February 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for indirect taxation?please suggest me a easy way to study from material.
16th February 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i need last december exam answer
9th May 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hii. please send icwai suggested answers of intermediate group-1 of june 2011 on my id [email protected]..
please send me urgently.
thank you
12th October 2012, 06:48 PM
Gan Nayak

I need last 5yars ques of all paper (inter G-I & II) for Dec'2012 exam
12th October 2012, 06:53 PM
Gan Nayak

How will i preapare Indirect tax and law paper please suggest me
Attached Files
File Type: docx I need last 5 years Ques of all Paper.docx(9.8 KB, 65 views)
16th November 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare direct tax.the exam will be come back now.at that time ,i am started my prepration .pls suggest me how i will get a good mark in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?