26th June 2012, 09:08 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The course of human rights is important in the way it makes us aware of the rights that individuals of a country and empowered with. Besides, the whole course of human rights seeks to make students explore the history and evolution of these individual rights in the country. Paper has questions of 100 marks which have been kept into 3 sections with every section containing different marks questions. Some of the topics covered in this paper are nature and content of the religious and minority rights in the constitution of India, the meaning and nature of right to self-determination of people, status of freedom of press in India, police atrocities on women during British colonial rule in India, six basic freedoms listed in the constitution under Article 19, protection provided to the tribals in the constitution of India, different forms of violence committed against women , cases of custodial rape against women, militancy and terrorism and their distinctions, problems faced by Muslim women in India, regulations of prisons in British India.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in Everyday Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  4. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  6. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  7. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Criminal Justice Administration and Protection of Human Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years course of Kurukshetra University(Especially of Human rights)?
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  10. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  11. When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?
  12. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  13. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  15. Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good universities for M.Phil in human Rights? -- [New]
  17. How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?
  18. List of at least 10 colleges in India that offer Graduation level Degree course in Human Rights?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?