25th February 2011, 01:58 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper of Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism in IGNOU offers a maximum of one hundred marks, with three hours duration. There are a total of ten questions, with candidates having to attempt any five. The entire questions are long answer based, except the fifth having three sub-parts, with candidates having to attempt any two. The long answer based questions have to be answered in about six hundred words. The three sub-questions of the fifth main question have to be answered in about three hundred words each. All of the questions are long answer based and candidates have to answer the question in English Language. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-maste...ourism-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU MBA Management Functions And Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  7. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  8. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  10. Job vacancies for Masters in Tourism Management through IGNOU?
  11. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Management Functions and Behaviour (MS-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  14. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  15. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  16. For which subject should I apply in NET SET exam after completing B.Tech in Hotel Management with first class from Nagpur University and Masters degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 50%?
  17. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  18. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate? -- [New]
31st March 2011, 10:01 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

here i am providing providing IGNOU in tourism management manager papers

go through them and make use of them
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2007.pdf(142.9 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf 2007JUNE.pdf(113.8 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf DEC2006.pdf(134.2 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf DEC2007.pdf(320.6 KB, 85 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?