27th January 2011, 01:35 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

ISC Class XII Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The ISC Class XII Economics papers offer a maximum of one hundred marks and duration of three hours. The question paper is divided into two parts namely Part A and Part B. Part A has fifteen questions, each of two marks. All the questions in this part are compulsory. The Part B has a total of eight questions, each of fourteen marks, and candidates have to attempt any five. Each of the main questions in this part is further sub-divided into different number of short or Long answer based sub-questions. There are no options while answering any of the individual main questions. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/isc-class-xii-economics-paper/
18th February 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ISC Class XII Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I WANT THE ECONOMICS QUESTION PAPER OF ISC 2010
23rd March 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ISC Class XII Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

need board exam question paper of economics of year 2010
17th April 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in B.A economics[h] if i score marks between 60-70%
7th January 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i want history 2010 isc question paper
10th February 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i have english solve quetion paper do you have?
16th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to get History question papers of previous years? please help, it is urgent!!!!!
27th March 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I want previous Year Hindi Question paper of ISC XII
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?