21st May 2012, 08:38 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Kuvempu University Bachelor of Arts-3rd Year Paper-IV Hindi Optionals (Hindi Sahitya ka Ithihas aur Vyakaran) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

To have a thorough understanding of the Hindi literature, it is essential to have a good understanding of its grammar and literature. The Hindi optional paper is one which has been focussing on the whole history of the language along with its literary achievements over the years. This course usually caters to the students who are really interested in the Hindi literature of different ages and regions. Some of the topics under the course are modernist Hindi poetry, Life and biographical details of Kabir, literature of the Bhakti culture and movement, Nouns and pronouns- its different types, Genders, Synonyms and antonyms, sentences and its different nuances, poetry based on devotion of Lord Krishna, Modern poetry, writers and poets like Jaishankar Prasad, Meerabai, playwright Mohan Rakesh, Surdas, Prithviraj Raso, Maithili Sharma, Mahadevi Verma, ancient culture and literary history, poems of the Dwivedi era, life and biography of Tulsidas, a detailed exploration of the Jain literature, etc. For more details download previous year's question papers which are attached bellow.

Related Questions:
  1. Kuvempu University, 1st Year, B.A, Hindi Language paper-I (Hindi Padya evam Gadya Sahitya) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Hindi Optional Paper- I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Kuvempu University B.Sc 3rd Year Chemistry Paper-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Kuvempu Univeristy Bachelor of Arts - 3rd Year Paper -111 Hindi Optional (Adhunik Natya and Natak) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Kuvempu University, B. A., 3rd Year, Economics, Indian Economy (Paper- IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University B. A. 3rd year Economics International Economics(Paper- III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviors Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How may I get previous year papers of TGT(Hindi) and PGT(Hindi) exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Kuvempu University BA Sociology Sociological Thought (paper V) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Kuvempu University B.A in History-Paper-V: History of Modern Europe (From 1789 to the Present) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Business Law And Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Kuvempu University Bachelor of Arts-3rd Year Paper-IV Hindi Optionals (Hindi Sahitya ka Ithihas aur Vyakaran) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

please give me some tips for bams &other who better .my email.id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?