26th August 2012, 01:12 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Kuvempu University M.Sc in EVS-Introduction to Ecology and Environment (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Kuvempu University M.Sc in Environmental Science-Introduction to Ecology and Environment (Paper-I) Papers are aimed at providing students with a thorough understanding of the basic principles of the subject. The current paper pattern is like if you have attended 25 Marks Scheme you need to answer for 75 marks and if you have attended 15 marks Scheme you need to answer for 85 marks. Out of 4 sections of the paper first 3 i.e. Section A, B and C are compulsory for all while the last one i.e. Section D if for 15 marks scheme students. The topics from which questions are expected include explication of key terms like homeostasis, tundra, and ecological niche and so on. These are key terms which any student of the environmental studies. Short notes are part of the objective type questions. Longer questions can be asked from topics like account of tropical rain forests, an estimate of ecological succession, the advantages and disadvantages offered by mangrove soils, note on population dynamics and so on. Other topics from which similar challenging questions can be asked include an outline of the flow of energy, the various divisions and subdivisions of marine ecosystems, and how various ecosystems can coexist in harmony and symbiosis with each other.

Related Questions:
  1. Kuvempu university B.Sc Botany Paper-II: Gymnosperms, Paleobotany, Anatomy, Embryology and Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Analytical and Spectroscopic Analysis (Paper: 1.01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-International Business Environment and Small Business Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Kuvempu University, B.A in History, Paper IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Kuvempu University B.Sc Mathematics (Paper IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. Kuvempu University B.Sc 3rd Year Chemistry Paper-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Introduction to Sociology (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Development of Sociological Thought (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Development Economics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Kuvempu University B.A in History-Paper-V: History of Modern Europe (From 1789 to the Present) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kuvempu University, Final Year, M.A. (Education), Education Policy and Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. WBUT, MCA, 4th Semester, Environment and Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th August 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Kuvempu University M.Sc in EVS-Introduction to Ecology and Environment (Paper-I) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i want to a question paper of mass communication of hissar univercity (Guru Gambshwer uni. science and tech. hisar)

plz send.

tanxxxxxxxxxx...............
16th April 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Kuvempu University M.Sc in EVS-Introduction to Ecology and Environment (Paper-I) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

kuvempu university distance eduation M.com(previous year and final year subjects) and previous year question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?