13th August 2012, 01:44 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Examination Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Maharashtra State Services Examination is held for a total of 200 marks. There are a total of 200 questions on the paper. The questions are all multiple choice questions giving the one taking the examination to choose one right answer from the four possible options provided for a particular question. The questions cover a wide range of topics like general knowledge, science, current affairs, mathematics, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, and image questions and there are some questions on language and literature also. In the mathematics area topics that are covered in the examination are ratio and proportion, sequence, series, arithmetic progression, geometric progression, geometry which includes triangle, circles and so on, algebra and general mathematics question. In the general knowledge section you will find questions covering history of the state and the country, politics, geography. There are different types of multiple choice questions and the exam is held in both English and Marathi.

Related Questions:
  1. Civil Services Main Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. UPSC Civil Services Zoology Preliminary Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the age limit for ex servicemen in MPSC? -- [New]
  8. Where can I download previous year Question Papers for KAS Preliminary Exam?
  9. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission-General Studies (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Most preferable books for civil service examinations?
  13. State services preliminary exam question papers of previous 5 years?
  14. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Civil Services Main: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. When should I apply for IAS prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Civil Services Geography Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?