20th May 2012, 12:10 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Advanced General Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Advanced General Psychology is a theory paper that deals with the basic tenets of Psychology. The paper is divided into two broad sections. The first part of the paper has short answer type questions of 5 marks each, which have to be answered in about a page. The section offers students plenty of choice as they can choose any three questions from five or six questions. Some of the questions in this section are the definition and aims of psychology, definition of perception, classical conditioning, differences between pleasant and unpleasant emotions etc. the student should know the definitions of all the important terms in psychology to do well in this section. The next section is has 6 questions, each containing 15 marks, out of which 4 have to be answered. Theory of Memory, Depth Perception, types of Intelligence tests, Defense Mechanisms and Theory of Personality are important and common topics for descriptive answer type questions.

Related Questions:
  1. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Advanced General Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Counselling And Behaviour Modification Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year- Organizational Behaviour Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Marketing Psychology And Consumer Behaviour Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Msc Psychology Previous year Question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  7. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Health Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-II-Social Psychology (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  10. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Madras university MSc Psychology 1st year question papers of last five years?
  13. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Counselling And Health Psychology (MCP-14) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Previous year papers of 1st year PG Psychology of Madras University?
  15. Previous years question papers of MSc Psychology 2nd year(Madras University)?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology?
  17. Can I do M.A in Psychology directly after passing B.A?
  18. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?

16th October 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Advanced General Psychology Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

can u tell me the important topics in advanced social psychology, life span and research methodology please.

12th July 2013, 05:12 PM
thaibala

Default Re: TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Advanced General Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Pls give tamil nadu open university's human resource management model queations

29th December 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Advanced General Psychology Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i need tnou's advanced general psychology book ,I had missed my book.how to get new book

13th January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

M SC PSYCHOLOGY MODEL QUESTION PAPER I WANT

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?