30th August 2011, 12:16 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune- B. Tech 1st Semester- Basic Civil and Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Pune University, Basic civil and environmental engineering paper consists of section 1 and section 2. The paper consists of twelve questions. This is a subjective paper and all questions over here comprises of sub parts. Section 1 comprises of six long answer type question from which the students need to write three in order to attempt the full 48 marks allotted to this section. Each question of this section holds 16 marks. Section 2 comprises of the next six questions from which Q 11 or Q12 is compulsory to attempt. These two questions hold 18 marks and the other four questions holds 16 marks, which finally adds 52 to the total marks of the paper. Among the first four questions of this section the student need to go for two questions. The total marks which the paper hold is 100 and the time for the completion of the paper is 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...eering-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [New]
  3. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. JNTU, B. Tech in Biotechnology, 1st Sem., Basic Industrial And Environmental Biotech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Basics of Environmental Studies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Calicut University- B. Tech in Electrical Engineering- 4th sem. Environmental Studies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Kurukshetra University, 1st Sem., Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat Technical University Electrical and Electronics Engineering 1st semester Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sathyabama University B.E in Civil Engineering-IInd Semester Building Materials - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune- B. Tech 1st Semester- Basic Civil and Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

date of b.tech exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?