25th May 2011, 01:10 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

WBUT, Electrical Engineering, 8th Sem., Values and Ethics in Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper consists of both objective and descriptive questions. There are no negative marks for answering the objective questions wrongly. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and an additional time of 15 minutes will be provided for reading the paper. The paper consists of three questions and each section consists of multiple choices, short answer type and long answer type questions respectively. The paper is for a total of 70 marks and a candidate has to score a minimum of 35% to pass the exam. All the sections are compulsory but all the questions within a section need not be answered. Internal choices are available. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/wbut-electr...ession-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. WBUT, Electrical Engineering, 8th Sem., Values and Ethics in Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., Values and Ethics in Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value And Ethics In Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. WBUT B.Tech in Instrumentation 8th Sem Mobile Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. WBUT B. Tech in CSE 8th Sem. Advanced Java Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., E-Commerce and ERP Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. WBUT, EE, 3rd Sem., Electrical And Electronics Measurement (EE 302) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. WBUT EE 6th Sem Electrical Machine Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., Industrial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. WBUT EE 7th Sem Non Conventional Energy Resources Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. WBUT EE 7th Sem Power System - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Computer Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. WBUT Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous year question papers of WBUT B.Tech(Information & Technology) 8th semester? -- [New]
  17. WBUT EE 7th Sem Electric Drives Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. WBUT CSE 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering (CS 411) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WBUT, Electrical Engineering, 8th Sem., Values and Ethics in Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

8th class previous 5 years admission question papers
28th May 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WBUT, Electrical Engineering, 8th Sem., Values and Ethics in Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

lalit-(8791233967)-i m b.tech 3rd year 6th sem student; i want to know how we do the prepreation of IAS EXAM,i want to qualify it, i have intrust in it
14th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I like to get model qestion paper for the PE exam (bel) 2011 of ece stream which is to be held on 26.6.2011.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?