10th January 2012, 01:32 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

West Bengal Joint Entrance Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam- Physics & Chemistry Papers is fully objective type and consists of only multiple choice questions. The exam is divided into 4 sections; Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Marks allotted for the mathematics section is 100, for physics is 50, for chemistry is 50 and for biology is 100. Time allotted for each section is 2 and half hours, i.e. for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (combined) and Biology. 33.33% of the marks deducted for every wrong answer. There is no negative marking for unattended questions. The answer should be given on the special sheet provided to the students in the examination hall. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/west-bengal...mistry-papers/
29th March 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: West Bengal Joint Entrance Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want the previous year question papers of polytechnic entrance exam of jexpo of maths,physics&chemistry?
12th January 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: West Bengal Joint Entrance Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please send me the link to download last years wbjee ques papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?