28th October 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 2nd standard for girl child who has lost her father?

I need an admission to 2nd class for a girl child who had lost her father few years back. So is there any admission to her in institutions anywhere in Manipur?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scholarships available for single girl child doing 1st standard?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd ISC for 6 years old candidate?
  3. Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?
  4. Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?
  5. Is there any single girl child CBSE Scholarship for 9th standard
  6. Which government bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan being a girl child of ITBP? Does government give us subsidy?
  7. What is exact age required for 2nd standard of CBSE school? -- [New]
  8. List of scholarships facilitate to girl child by Government? Procedure to apply?
  9. Possibility to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board for 7 years old candidate?
  10. Age criteria for first standard in cbse schools
  11. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  12. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  13. Fee for Xth class exam for single girl child? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  15. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?
  16. Whether an adopted daughter apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child if father has already one daughter? How much amount can she get?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship or one girl child?
  18. Whether a 7 year old kid eligible to study in 2nd standard of ICSE?
30th October 2016, 02:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd standard for girl child who has lost her father?

It is very sad to hear that the child has lost her father, but you need not worry it will not create any problem for her to avail admission.

You should just follow the normal admission steps, i.e. fill in the application form and provide the required details asked for, if there is an entrance test conducted by the school, the candidate will have to appear for examination.
30th October 2016, 11:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd standard for girl child who has lost her father?

Yes, she is eligible for admission in any school of Manipur. But, for getting admission in 2nd standard, she has to produce mark sheet of 1st standard, a proof for 'date of birth', residential proof,parents i.d.(death certificate in case of parents died) etc.
Here are some best schools for you in Manipur :

** Mega Manipur School, Yaralpat  

Address : Yaralpat, Tinseed Road, Imphal, Manipur 795005
Phone : 098620 32929

** Sainik School, Imphal  

Address : Imphal, Manipur 7950021
Phone : 0385 242 1434

** Little Flower School  

Address : NH 150, Imphal, Manipur 795140

** Shishu Nistha Niketan School  

Address : Mayaikoibi, Imphal, Manipur 795004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?