5th September 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission possibility for my child on St'xavier school in nursery? Documents required for the same?

I want to do admission of my child on St'xavier nursery in kolkata so what documents should I submit for that

6th September 2022, 01:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission possibility for my child on St'xavier school in nursery? Documents required for the same?

Please find below the list of documents that are required for admission to St'xavier school in the nursery standard.

1) Print out of the application form along with the payment slip.

2) Birth Certificate.

3) Address proof.

4) SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL Certificate, if applicable.

For more information, you can visit the following website.
https://www.sxcsccu.edu.in/
7th September 2022, 08:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission possibility for my child on St'xavier school in nursery? Documents required for the same?

To get admission for your child in St. Xavier School in Nursery class a child's age should be between 3-4 years at the time of admission. For admission, you need to fill out the registration form which you can download from the school website or can visit the school as well. Fill out all the required details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.

Parents/Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture of the institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. After the visit, the parents need to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order.

The documents required are given below.

--> Birth Certificate
--> Residence Proof
--> Medical Reports
--> Child - Photograph
--> Photograph - Parents/Guardian
--> Aadhar Card - Child/Parents
8th September 2022, 12:38 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The following is the list of documents needed for admission at St'xavier school in Nursery standard.

1. Print a copy of the application form and the payment slip.
2. Address evidence.
3. Certificate of Birth.
4. The certificate for SC, ST, OBC, or BPL, if applicable.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.sxcsccu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?