29th April 2022, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Class XI including boarding, tuition and preparation?

I want to get my daughter sought admission in Class XI this year. These days , her CBSE class X exam is going on. So I request you kindly tell me about the admission procedure there including boarding , tuition,preparation for upcoming exams so on. What is the fee structure for both tuition and boarding and vacation also.

30th April 2022, 01:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Class XI including boarding, tuition and preparation?

The admission procedure and fee structure is not same for all the schools.

Admission are offered on the merit , entrance or merit cum entrance.

So, you can visit the official website of respective school to get the detail information about the admission procedure and fee structure.
30th April 2022, 06:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Class XI including boarding, tuition and preparation?

In order to admit student in class 11th , uts important that candidate has completed class 10th from a recognised board with atleast 60% and above marks.

Most of the schools offer admission in the basis of merit as well as entrance exam.
Admission in class 11th is based on 10th board results.

Students are required to pay registration fees depending on the school it varies from 500 to 1000.
Fees also varies depending on the school.
One can visit the school for fees purpose or they can also check online on their official page.
Mainly the fees ranges from rs 1500 for 5 subjects and rs 300 for additional subject.
7th May 2022, 09:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure for Class XI including boarding, tuition and preparation?

Generally, to get admission in a boarding school in any class. The student needs to appear in the admission test which is followed by an interview. The student should have completed 10th class with a minimum of 60% marks to get admission in 11th class. The student should be above 14 years old to get enrolled in 11th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?