18th March 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Nursery standard in De Nobili School, CMRI?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in De Nobili School, CMRI. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

22nd March 2019, 09:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure for Nursery standard in De Nobili School, CMRI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to admit my son in De Nobili School, CMRI. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!
The admission procedure for Nursery Standard in De Nobili school are only available in offline mode. Applicants are required to collect the application for from the school administration office during the school working hours on payment of Rs. 350/-. This includes Prospectus, Application Form, Registration Fee and interactive session.

Before the admission they will check English & Maths knowledge of students like able to write alphabets (A-Z), Numbers (1-50) and,school will ask Birth certificate & community Certificate of the students for admission.

For more details - http://denobilicmri.in/nursery-kg-admission/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?