20th March 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 10th CBSE for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?

I would like my daughter to take admission in 10th standard CBSE in India after completing 9th from CBSE Saudi Arabia. Kindly tell me the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  2. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure for Saudi Arabian student to take entry in class 11th in Mumbai?
  4. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  5. Will I be considered as an NRI student if studied till 10th in Saudi Arabia? Is it good to study in India?
  6. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  7. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  8. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?
  9. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  11. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  12. Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?
  13. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam?
  14. Can a student appear in 11th and 12th standard of Gujarat as local student if completed 10th standard CBSE board from Saudi Arabia?
  15. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  16. Am I eligible for EAMCET, if done 10th from Saudi Arabia and 12th from Hyderabad?
  17. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  18. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
15th May 2018, 11:44 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 10th CBSE for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?

No, a student passed class 9 from Saudia Arabia can't get admission in class 10 CBSE board of India. Click here to know eligibility criteria to get admission in class 10 of CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?