15th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 1st standard in A One Xavier’s International School, Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in A One Xavier’s International School, Ahmedabad. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 1st standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

28th April 2023, 10:10 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 1st standard in A One Xavier’s International School, Ahmedabad?

The admission procedure to study in 1st standard at A One Xavier’s International School in Ahmedabad is as follows:
  1. Visit the school: Visit the school's website or campus to get information about the admission process and the availability of seats.
  2. Registration: You need to register your child for admission by filling out the registration form available on the school website or at the school's admission office.
  3. Submission of documents: After the registration process, you need to submit the following documents to the school:

a) Birth certificate of the child.
    b) Passport size photographs of the child and parents.
    c) Any other documents as specified by the school authorities.
  4. Entrance test: The school may conduct an entrance test to assess the child's aptitude and knowledge in basic subjects like English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
  5. Interaction with parents: After the entrance test, the school may conduct an interaction with the parents to discuss the child's performance in the test and to clarify any doubts or queries regarding the admission process.
  6. Admission decision: Based on your child performance in the entrance test and interaction with parents, the school will make a decision regarding admission.
  7. Payment of fees: If your child is selected for admission, you need to pay the admission fees and other applicable fees as per the school's fee structure.
It is recommended to check the school's website or contact the admission office for more information about the admission process, fee structure, and availability of seats for 1st standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?