4th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?

I want to admit my son in Army Public School of Amritsar for 7th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  2. Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  4. Is admission test conducted for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  6. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  7. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?
  9. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure for 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar? Of which Board this school is affiliated with?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  13. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata?
  14. Can I apply for scholarship while doing 7th standard in DAV public school?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  16. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in Army Public School in class 11 is possible for a non deserving student of Army school?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
8th July 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admit my son in Army Public School of Amritsar for 7th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

Students are admitted to the 7th standard through admission test in Army Public School, Amritsar. However, students from other Army Public School (transferable cases) need not appear for the admission test and they have to submit academic records with Transfer Certificate. However, in no case any child of serving soldiers, Ex-Serviceman and war widow are denied admission. Admission Test consists of the following subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science. Army Public School, Amritsar website link is given Click Here
11th July 2018, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?

Admissions in 7th standard in Army Public School, Amritsar are done through admission test conducted by the school. The admission test paper will have questions from English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science subjects. You should have attained the minimum age of 11 years as on 31st March of the year of admission to be eligible to apply for admission to 7th standard in Army Public School, Amritsar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?