10th January 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dappar?

I want to admit my daughter in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dappar for 8th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

15th January 2019, 12:28 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dappar?

Admission Test shall not be conducted for admission to class 8th and the admission may be granted based on priority category system. If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota.

Registration for classes will be done only if there is all seats available in the particular class and registration forms are available with the respective principles of KVS schools at the start of academic year.

Admissions after class 8th may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided to child is otherwise eligible and his death certificate has been issued by government body.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?