12th February 2021, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Intermediate Science in Chavara Higher Secondary School Bastar for a candidate of Raipur

Respected Sir, I have passed 10th standard with 62% marks. I wish to get admission in Chavara Higher Secondary School Bastar for Intermediate Science. But I am from Raipur. Please intimate me to procedure for admission asap.

15th August 2021, 01:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Intermediate Science in Chavara Higher Secondary School Bastar for a candidate of Raipur

The admission procedure to study Intermediate Science in Chavara Higher Secondary School Baster depends on the availability of seats in the desired class. The candidate must have scored a minimum score of 90% marks in all subjects in class 10th from a recognized board. The selection will be on the basis of the result of the aptitude test, no different test for students from different boards. Questions will be on the basis of the CBSE syllabus and the merit list will be separate for different groups.

Interested students can apply online through the school website www.cps.ac.in. Read the general information carefully and then proceed further. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?