13th August 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is admission test conducted for 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dipatoli?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dipatoli for 1st standard. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

28th April 2023, 10:20 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dipatoli?

As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) guidelines, admission test is not conducted for admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas, including Kendriya Vidyalaya Dipatoli. Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas is based on a lottery system, wherein the names of the eligible candidates are drawn by lot in the presence of parents.

However, for admission to classes other than Class I, the school may conduct an admission test to assess the child's aptitude and knowledge in basic subjects like English, Mathematics, and Science. The test is generally conducted for classes II to IX, depending on the availability of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?