19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?

I want to admit my son in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for 11th Science of this school which is located in Panchmahal. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  2. Whether Ahmedabad International School is a best school in Panchmahal?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  4. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  5. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  6. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  7. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  8. Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board for studying in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  9. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  10. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  11. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  12. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  13. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol? -- [New]
  14. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  15. Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  16. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  18. Fees required to get admission in 11th at AP International School, Mira Road East?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?