10th November 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for Intermediate Science in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School Mohali?

I want to admit my daughter in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Mohali. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for Intermediate Science of this school which is located in Mohali. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

13th November 2021, 12:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for Intermediate Science in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School Mohali?

Admission and tution fees for Intermediate Science in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Mohali is:-

Interested candidates can apply online through the school university with all the required documents.,like, transfer certificate, residence proof, birth certificate, medical reports, students photo and parents photo.

Once the form is filled ,take a printout of the same,fill in the details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.

Total fee is Rs 4300 monthly cost.
13th November 2021, 10:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for Intermediate Science in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School Mohali?

Admission and tuition fees for Intermediate Science in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School Mohali are given below.

Registration Fee only for New Admission One Time only - Rs.100
Admission Fee only for New Admission One Time only - Rs.19950
Security (Refundable) - Rs.3700

Monthly Charges Class wise

Play Way & Pre Nursery - Rs.2610
Nursery & KG - Rs.2845
Class Ist - Rs.3195
Class II to IV - Rs.3425
Class V - Rs.3530
Class VI to X - Rs.3780
Class XI & XII (Commerce, Science & Arts) - Rs.4190

I am also giving you the school website link for your reference that is http://aksips65.aksips.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?