8th September 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for Kindergarten in Pathways World School Noida?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fees for Kindergarten in Pathways World School Noida. I want to admit my son in this school. So, can I know about the admission fees and also the tuition fees?

24th January 2023, 11:47 AM
pacificworldschool

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for Kindergarten in Pathways World School Noida?

The admission procedure for private schools in Greater Noida may vary depending on the school and their specific policies. Generally, the process includes:
  • Enquiry and registration: The first step is to enquire about the availability of seats in the school and register your child.
  • Admission test: Some schools may conduct an admission test to assess the child's knowledge and abilities.
  • Interview: Some schools may conduct an interview of the child and/or the parents.
  • Submission of documents: Parents will be required to submit various documents like birth certificate, address proof, and transfer certificate (if applicable).
  • Fees payment: After the child has been selected for admission, the school will ask for the payment of fees and other charges.
  • Confirmation of admission: After all the formalities are completed, the school will confirm the admission of the child.

It's important to note that each school may have its own specific policies and procedures, so it's best to check with the schools directly for more information.

Visit for more information about the fee structure here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?