3rd March 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to drop a year for an MBBS entrance preparation? Should I go to Patna for the preparation?

Hi, I am a 12th ISC Board student from Cuttack. I would like to know that should I drop a year after 12th for preparation of MBBS entrance examinations? If so, then I should go to Patna for preparing as I came to know that there I will prepare well. Kindly suggest me!

31st March 2020, 08:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to drop a year for an MBBS entrance preparation? Should I go to Patna for the preparation?

If you are determined to get admission in MBBS course in premier institutions after securing better rank in NEET than you can take time and prepare for one year with dedication and determination.

You can join any institute for the preparation but it is you who have to do hard and smart work to qualify in the examination.
15th April 2020, 02:47 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it advisable to drop a year for an MBBS entrance preparation? Should I go to Patna for the preparation?

--Yes,you are eligible to drop a year and prepare your entrance examination.

--Moreover,you heard right that in Patna there is many of the top most and well settled entrance preparation institute which support you well.

--So work hard and be focused on your future.
18th April 2020, 03:59 AM
Teena@1234

Its totally upon you if you have strong base of 11th and 12th physics, chemistry and biology NCERT's than you can do self study . First analyse previous year papers and if you think you can do than it's not a difficult job .
Or if you are not confident by seen previous year papers than you can join any reputed coching. It's totally up to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?