26th January 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to pursue Polytechnic course for a 10th student?

Hi Sir, I am doing my 10th from Tripura Board. I am looking forward to do Polytechnic course after completing my 10th. I don't want to do Higher Secondary course because I am thinking it is diffcult to score good marks. So, my decision is right? Kindly advise me!

30th January 2020, 03:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to pursue Polytechnic course for a 10th student?

Yes, it totally depends upon your interest whether you want to pursue this course or not but it is advisable also because of number of opportunities you will get after doing this course.

You will have to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance Test that is conducted by the University of your state Educational Board.

After completion of polytechnic course you can take admission directly in second year of BTech course through lateral entry scheme.
31st January 2020, 01:28 PM
anshgoyal95

Don't be afraid of getting low marks.If you want to do polytechnic course then do it seriously.You can achieve your goal from polytechnic also.
31st January 2020, 08:56 PM
sitaram0605

If you do not want to pursue the higher secondary than polytechnic is one among the best available option to pursue after 10th.

You are eligible to get admission in the course after 10th from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?