27th March 2021, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to study in Lower Kindergarten of Chhattisgarh State Board affiliated schools

Hello, my daughter is 3 years old. Currently I should enroll her for playgroup or Lower Kindergarten. What should be her age for Lower Kindergarten in a Chhattisgarh State Board affiliated school? I don’t know much more about this so I need help.

15th July 2021, 09:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to study in Lower Kindergarten of Chhattisgarh State Board affiliated schools

The age criteria to study in Lower Kindergarten of Chhattisgarh State Board affiliated schools ranges from two years six months to three years 10 months depending on the school. For lower kindergarten, the range is from three and a half years to four years ten months. In kindergarten, the child learns through singing, drawing, and games and this method involves guided learning. Play and other activities are designed to make the child learn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?