25th August 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CIT after having 24 years of service in school?

Who has completed 24 years of service in school and done B.Sc. B. Ed. M.S. CIT is eligible for selection grade? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the post of principal for recruitment by UPSC at an age of 45 years with 20 years of service as PGT?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Kurukshetra university with 48% in B.A?
  4. Government job after 12th in Police or Defence sector?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exams being a 20 years old B.Com graduate?
  6. Can girls after completing a bachelor degree give NDA exam?
  7. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  9. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  10. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  11. Which degree to obtain after 12th for IPS?
  12. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  13. Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam if completed 2 years Diploma in Tailoring course?
  15. Is NDA exam available for girls?
  16. Is it necessary to study B.Ed for SSC exam if completed 3 years MCA course?
  17. What type of qualification needed for IPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I take IPS exam after doing diploma?
13th April 2016, 12:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CIT after having 24 years of service in school?

Below I have mentioned eligibility criteria for the same, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to apply for CIT:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation in B.Sc from a recognized University.
Candidates must have studied Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects in Graduation.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Graduation.
Upper age limit for candidates is 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?