18th August 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for medical seat if I have a cut off 194.5 and belong to MBC caste?

I am thendral. I had placed district 3rd in government school level in this 12th public 2016. I completed my schooling fully in government school.my medical cutt off is 194.5.i belongs to mbc caste. Can i get medical seat??.please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in medical college after scoring 190 cut-off?
  2. Will I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 193.25 cutoff? I belong to MBC caste
  3. Is it possible to get self financing college after scoring 189.75 medical cutoff? I belong to MBC caste
  4. Am I eligible to get a medical seat after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cutoff from a government school? -- [New]
  5. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu government college after scoring 197.25 cutoff marks? I belong to MBC caste wise
  6. Medical seat in Tamilnadu for 194.50 cutoff scorer in MBC caste? What type of college can I get, Government or Private? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get medical seat after scoring 191.5? I belong to BC caste
  8. Can I get veterinary seat after scoring 174.75?
  9. Can I get a government medical college after scoring 193.5 cutoff in MBC caste
  10. In which colleges can I get after scoring 194.75 marks if I belong to SCA caste?
  11. Can I get a seat in any government medical college in Tamilnadu after completing 12th standard with 192.5 cutoff?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in counseling after scoring 191 cutoff? I belong to MBC community
  13. Am I eligible for Group II exam at the age of 30 years in MBC Caste?
  14. What all colleges are available for me after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff? I belong to MBC category
  15. Will I get a medical seat in Madras Medical College/Stanley Medical College/Kilpauk Medical after scoring 199 cutoff?
  16. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  17. Will I get medical seat in government college after scoring 196.5 medical cutoff in MBC category
  18. Any chance to get medical seat in any college in Tamilnadu after scoring 188 cutoff?
19th August 2016, 05:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for medical seat if I have a cut off 194.5 and belong to MBC caste?

It is very difficult to assure you now about the availability of seat in Medical as the cut off marks changes every for admission. You must wait for the actual news when it will be announced the cut off marks of this year. So, wait for the declaration, you will be informed soon.
19th August 2016, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for medical seat if I have a cut off 194.5 and belong to MBC caste?

For admission in medical college you need to crack entrance exam with good marks and your class 12th marks will also matter in preparing merit for admission.

You will have good chance of admission if you perform well in entrance exam and have good marks in 12th. There is other way of admission too through management quota which is mostly for rich candidates only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?