22nd October 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a NCC Cadet? How to join NCC after 12th?

Hello Sir, My name is Abhishek Kumar Tiwari. My age is 19 years old. I am 12th passed in 2014 with arts stream.
Sir I am interested in the NCC. I want to join NCC. Tell me Sir, am I eligible to become a NCC cadet. Please sir tell me at
[email protected]

22nd October 2016, 07:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a NCC Cadet? How to join NCC after 12th?

Yes, after completing your 12th examination you are eligible to join NCC. You can check it out in your college whether NCC is available there or not. NCC is available in most of the colleges. If it is not available at your college then you can register yourself by contacting the head office of NCC.

If it is available then you have to fill up a form and get a medical certificate. This certificate is to prove that you are physically fit to join NCC.

They will provide you a badge for which a small amount of fee is required and it will be refunded if you don't get selected. To join NCC you have to appear for an entrance examination. In this examination you will be asked questions on general knowledge and basic questions about defence. After clearing the examination you will be called for a personal interview by the senior officer of NCC. And if you are selected then you can join NCC.
22nd October 2016, 09:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become a NCC Cadet.

Procedure to join NCC Cadet:-

After 12th you go for graduation through your college only you can join the NCC as every college has a unit of NCC

If your college does not have any, then you can join it in some other college through a written application directed from your college only.
22nd October 2016, 10:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can join NCC through your college if it is available in your college. You will be asked to fill up form join NCC and after joining you will have to pass the exam. Once you pass the written exam you will have to qualify the physical test also. Once you will clear both the exams you can be called as NCC member. You will have to keep developing your all skills in NCC.
15th January 2017, 09:32 PM
sapnayadav51

Yes, you are join NCC,after completing your 12th exam you are eligible to join NCC. When you take admission in college for Graduation check it your college whether NCC is available there or not. NCC is available in most of the colleges. If it is not available at your college then you can register yourself by contacting the head office of NCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?