29th April 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Primary Teacher if pursuing B.Ed from IGNOU?

Hello,
I am doing B.Ed from IGNOU. I want to
become a Primary Teacher so please tell me
after dong B.Ed from IGNOU, I am eligible
for Primary Teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  2. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  3. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  4. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  6. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course? I am a pre primary teacher
  8. Can I apply for B.Ed after doing B.Com from Lucknow University with 44% aggregate
  9. Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?
  10. How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?
  11. How can I get Primary Teacher job in Delhi if pursuing 12th Science? Minimum eligibility criteria required?
  12. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  13. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Foundation in Subjects Exam – Download previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%
  15. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  16. How to be eligible for B.Ed admission in IGNOU? I am a assistant teacher
  17. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
  18. Information about government teacher exam? I am pursuing MA from IGNOU
1st May 2015, 04:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Primary Teacher if pursuing B.Ed from IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to become a primary teacher, after the completion of your B.Ed course, even though you are pursuing B.Ed course from IGNOU. If you want to get a job in private schools, you can attend the interview and you can get a job. If you want to get a government job, then you should apply for school teacher recruitment exam, which is conducted in your state. If qualify such exam, then you will get a job as a school teacher.
1st May 2015, 07:53 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Primary Teacher if pursuing B.Ed from IGNOU?

Yes, of course. IGNOU has got proper approvals from Distance Education council. Also, it ranks top in the list of distance education institutes in India. So, you are eligible to become Primary Teacher after doing B.Ed from IGNOU.
5th May 2015, 03:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to become a primary teacher after having completed your B.Ed course from IGNOU.

You can however, look for job openings in various private sectors and apply in it if you wish to work in private sector or else if you desire to do a job in government school then you will probably have to appear for Teacher Recruitment exam conducted by the state.

Soon after having qualified the examination with good marks you will be entitled of a job as a primary teacher in any government school.
5th May 2015, 11:52 PM
rrooxx

Yes you are eligible for primery teacher in school after completed b.ed course.if you are doing b.ed you are eligible for private job in school through interview.if you have completed b.ed course then you can apply for job requirement conducted by govt.for getting govt job.
18th May 2015, 08:00 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes you are eligible to become primary teacher. To become a teacher,you should have B.ed qualification.
IGNOU provides the same certificate like the other university which provides B.Ed certificates after the completion of the course.
The certificates is the approval to join as faculty in government school and private school.
20th August 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for lecturer in college at the age of 45. And without B.ed.
20th August 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

20th August 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

20th August 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a primary teacher in gov school.i have no bed.can I do my bed from distance ?what will be eligible criteria to do bed in distant mode? Will it be accepted for high school exam?
19th September 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a kindergarten teacher if pursuing B.Ed from osmania university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?