24th October 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 4th standard of WBBSE for 8 years old candidate?

Hello, my child is 8 years old. So is he eligible for admission in 4th standard admission according to WBBSE age criteria? I want his admission in 4th standard in any reputed WBBSE school. Please answer me immediately.

29th October 2018, 04:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 4th standard of WBBSE for 8 years old candidate?

There is no any fixed age limit required to get admission in any class.
If your child is of 8 years then it is possible to admit in class 4.
There is no any objection for age criteria.
29th October 2018, 11:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 4th standard of WBBSE for 8 years old candidate?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in the 4th standard of WBBSE for 8 years old candidate.

REQUIRED AGE LIMIT

1. Minimum Age Required for 4th standard = 8 years

2. Maximum Age Allowed for 4th standard = 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?