5th November 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Premedical while studying in class 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) at the moment. I want to know am I eligible for Premedical admission? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

5th November 2016, 08:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Premedical while studying in class 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?

To get admission in Paramedical you have to firstly complete your 12th standard from recognised board with medical stream with at least 50% marks and 45% for the students of Reserved Categories. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years. You have to qualify the entrance exam in order to get admission in government institute.
5th November 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Premedical while studying in class 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?

If you haven't studied biology in class 12th, then there is no chance of becoming eligible for premedical test. You must study physics, chemistry and biology to become eligible for premedical.

On the basis of physics, chemistry and maths, you can only apply for engineering entrance exam.
5th November 2016, 10:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be eligible to appear for Pre Medical Test or NEET to get admission in medical courses.

The basic criteria to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after PCM in 12th.
5th November 2016, 10:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th are not eligible to appear for Pre Medical examination which is conducted for admission in medical course.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th from recognised board with PCB ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) as main paper.

So, you cannot appear for the examination with PCM stream in 12th.
6th November 2016, 01:12 AM
guidingexpert

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for premedical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths in class 12, as the basic requirement for a candidate to appear for premedical examination that he/she should have studied Physics,Chemistry and Biology(PCB) at 12th level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?