11th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for School Serve Exam after completion of Computer Science and Engineering?

Sir,

I have completed B.Tech in computer Science & Engineering,can I eligible for School Service Exam? What would be the minimum criteria they would ask for applying the School Service exam? Can someone please reply soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for school service commission exam after passing B.Tech computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  5. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
  6. Information about CS after 12th?
  7. Is it possible to do B.ED in Science after completion of BE in computer science?
  8. Can I do automobile engineering in M.E after completion of computer science engineering in B.E
  9. Are computer science students of engineering not eligible for IES exam
  10. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  12. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  13. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  14. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  15. How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?
  16. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to study in IIT for Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering after studying B.Tech in Computer Science?
  18. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
11th April 2015, 04:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for School Serve Exam after completion of Computer Science and Engineering?

Q : Am I eligible for School Serve Exam after completion of Computer Science and Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for School Service Exam after completing Computer Science and Engineering.

Q : What would be the minimum criteria they would ask for applying the School Service exam?

Candidate must have completed his/her graduation degree with minimum 50% aggregate from any recognised university.
14th April 2015, 04:49 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for School Serve Exam after completion of Computer Science and Engineering?

Yes you are eligible if you completed your degree from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks
** Age Limit : Minimum 20 years; Maximum 37 years
** For Obc 3 years and for SC/ST 5 years more
** Candidates must be the citizen of India
** You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

Selection Procedure:

The selection will be based on the written examination and personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?