21st September 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCom(H) having completed 12th around 8 years ago?

Respected Sir, I have scored 60% in my 10th with Odisha Board around 12 years ago and 12th with 51% with the same Board around 8 years ago. After that I discontinued my education. Now I am willing to study BCom Honours. So, kindly tell me am I eligible for doing BCom Honours?

24th September 2020, 02:09 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCom(H) having completed 12th around 8 years ago?

Yes, You are eligible to study BCom(H) if you have
completed 12th around 8 years ago.

There is no age restrictions applicable for pursuing this course.
24th September 2020, 01:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCom(H) having completed 12th around 8 years ago?

Yes, you can definitely apply for any higher education degree course (i.e; B.Com(H) in your case) if you hold the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course irrespective of gap between the academic years as it generally does not matters for most of the institute as far as admission to a degree course is concerned.

Yes, there is possibility that you will not get admission to few colleges due to age criteria or restrictions on gap year but it is not the case generally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?