5th June 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BSc(Mathematics) Honours after completing 2nd PUC Commerce with Mathematics?

Hi friends, I am a Commerce student of Kerala HSC Board and I am studying in 2nd PUC. I have Mathematics in my 2nd PUC. So, am I eligible to study BSc in Mathematics Honours course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

9th June 2020, 12:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BSc(Mathematics) Honours after completing 2nd PUC Commerce with Mathematics?

The common eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics course is that candidate must have passed
12th from a recognised board in PCM as main paper.

So, candidates with commerce stream are not eligible to get admission in the course.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
9th June 2020, 05:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BSc(Mathematics) Honours after completing 2nd PUC Commerce with Mathematics?

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. (Honours) in Mathematics degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having not opted for Physics as a main subject at your Class 12th level, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Honours) in Mathematics degree course.
22nd June 2021, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i completed 2nd puc commerce, now i like to continue my studies in b.sc but i am not studies any mathes in puc, is there any solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?