23rd July 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

B.Com from colleges of New Bombay is possible passed 11th CBSE from New Bombay but 12th from Delhi?

I am a 2 student of science (phy,chem,maths)passing out this year with an anticipated score of 80-85%.I will pass out from a Delhi school.However my entire schooling upto class 11 is from a CBSE SCHOOL of new bombay.
NOW I WOULD LIKE TO DO Bcom FROM A New Bombay COLLEGE.Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in Delhi or Bombay college in BCA? I have passed 12th
  2. What is the cutoff percentage in Bombay St Xavier in B.Com
  3. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  4. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  5. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Bombay and Ahmedabad for Automobile Engineering in diploma course after my SSC?
  7. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  8. Last years cutoff for medical colleges is Bombay in MHT CET for OBC quota for females? Will I get admission in Bombay or Pune? What is the regional quota?
  9. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  11. Colleges in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 81.75% in CBSE board in 4 best subjects?
  12. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  13. List of colleges in Bombay region for direct admission into BE in Electrical after Diploma course?
  14. What is the full form of B.Ed?
  15. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  16. What is the eligibility for TGT Art and IGD Bombay
  17. Which college offers Genetic Engineering course?
  18. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2015, 09:57 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: B.Com from colleges of New Bombay is possible passed 11th CBSE from New Bombay but 12th from Delhi?

Colleges do not admit candidates on the basis of states. They admit on the basis of marks. You say that you are expecting 80-85% marks. If this comes out to be true then it's really good. The next thing you are supposed to do is take the original and photocopies of your certificates to the school. You are supposed to apply in the stream that suits the aggregate percentage that you have got. You have to tick the stream for graduation against whose cutoff percentage matches your obtained percentage. That is the only criteria to get admitted in any college of any state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?