3rd January 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong?

Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belongs to CBSE Board student?

7th January 2019, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong?

Kendriya Vidyalaya comes under CBSE and there shouldn't be any issue, if you are looking for admission in the same board. You will get admission in merit, based on your class 10th marks.

Before taking admission, you can visit the campus and enquire about the faculty available at the school for various streams. Being a government school, there can be issue with non availability of teachers in some locations. Hence, take your decision carefully.
8th January 2019, 05:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong?

Yes, it is beneficial to do higher secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya Leimakhong. According to my personal experience it is one of the best school for higher secondary as well as for lower classes.

Now let we discuss about various benefits:-

- Best teachers
- Best Infrastructure
- Curriculum activities
- Best Education
- Healthy Environment
8th January 2019, 09:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Kendriya Vidyalayas also have CBSE board. I would recommend you to pursue your Higher Secondary from this school because in Kendriya Vidyalaya as the faculty members are really educated and experienced.
The best thing is that you will have number of tests to appear and you will be able to prepare yourself for both the board exams as well as competitive exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?