7th July 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Andhra Pradesh Board 11th Commerce student?

My daughter is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Commerce stream and she is studying in Andhra Pradesh Board. She didn’t take any coaching but she scored above 80% marks in her 10th standard Board exam. Now, I think to join her in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

15th July 2019, 03:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Andhra Pradesh Board 11th Commerce student?

It totally depends upon the student whether he or she wants to join coaching institute or not.
Coaching become necessity to those students who want to prepare for any competitive exam after completion of 12th standard.
It is always better to join good coaching institute and not to waste your money.
17th July 2019, 01:12 AM
Rakshit rajput

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Andhra Pradesh Board 11th Commerce student?

Yes you should.
As coaching helps student to grasp concept easily and deeper.
If she don't want to join classroom coaching , then she could try some online coaching .
But believe me coaching ,helps student to perform his level best .
17th July 2019, 11:12 PM
Banga18
Junior Member+

Coaching classes are not necessary but today world is a compition world and if your daughter wants to prepare for compition exam in future then you should allow her to join coaching institutes because there is a large difference between academic and compition exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?